Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Phantom Of The Opera - Nightwish

Hi Everybody!! Sometime ago I tried to upload this video but since it had the wrong format, I couldn't... Then I forgot... hehe. Now, Alice remind me to upload it and here I am! This video contains flashes from the movie and the song is performed by Nightwish, one of my favourite bands. I forgot there was a movie... a recent movie about the phantom of the opera... The actress is the same from "The day after tomorrow" (I don't know if this is the original name but is the translation from the Spanish)... She is very gorgeous! Well, I hope you like it... See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Great José, thanks for the video. I love this version of the song. And yes, this is the movie we are going to see. So this is a wonderful introduction.

    ReplyDelete